Thursday 9 June 2011

Fact: My Brother is Cooler than Me

 
Told you he was cooler than me

My brother is extremely talented... no one can piss me of as fast or intensely as he can. I mean I can not talk to him for five month, and within the first two words he utters to me, I'm ready to end his life. It's really impressive. We are trying something new now that we are both living under the same roof again acting like adults around each other. Crazy idea I know.  Historically, for most of our interaction we revert back to acting like five-year olds (hair pulling and all). I must say so far so good. It ends up he's a really cool guy... much cool than I am actually.
The Cover of his EP
He's a musician, producer, extraordinaire. I'm not sure when or how or why really. (I mean he's my brother it's not like we share information) but he got into DJing, and making music.I usually find out the next morning he had a show. I've only seen him spin once, and he made sure to tell  me not to talk to him, or embarrass him under any circumstance.

What can I say things like this cover make me proud of my bro.
The music he makes is chilly disco. To me it sounds like a hot summer night and his tunes go well with them. Next time the sun is setting, the bbq is going, the booze is flowing put on his tunes, you wont be disappointed. Check out my new favorite song of his... million dollar party and the rest of his SoundCloud while your at it. 

Million dollar party by laberge

No comments:

Post a Comment