Tuesday 24 May 2011

Coffee!!!!

I didn't drink coffee for most of my life, but second year of resp therapy broke me! By the time my last set of finals was upon me, I was trying to figure out a way to main-line the stuff. Fun fact in the hospital you can order an IV drip of pure caffeine. It took me a month to ween myself down to a reasonable two cups.

The world's best french press!
I've move back in with my parents, they went from being empty nesters, to first my brother moving home and then myself. It's actually great apart from one small fact... my family has a serious problem... coffee... Despite the fact we have the worlds largest insulated french press, I always seem to get the last cup. I figure we each drink between two and three cups in the morning. That along with the fact it is a dangerous endeavor trying to communicate with any family member prior at least one cup of coffee; we really should just start making coffee in the tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment